Sunday, September 4, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] OnGuard Foaming Soap

I have those foaming dispensers with it and I actually dilute the soap down in there with a bit of water and have not had any trouble with it drying out my hands since then and I have to be very selective in the soaps I use.
 
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] OnGuard Foaming Soap
 

Hi, I had experienced the same thing as you and was instructed to dilute with coconut oil.
Soap foams well like normal, just became a little white but my hands are no longer dry:)

On Sep 4, 2011 10:35 AM, "Sarah" <sarahlnaber@gmail.com> wrote:
> I recently started using the OnGuard soap. I love the way it smells
> and feels but I think it is drying out my hands a lot! Could I dilute
> it more or should I just stop using it?
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> mailto:everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment