Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Hives??

You are probably detoxing from the products and you need to drink a lot more
water, more than you think is enough. Stay on the LLV, it will help you
tons.

Visit my blog for more suggestions:
http://www.doterraforyourlife.blogspot.com/

I currently have hives and they are pretty bad, they feel like glass shards
are being pulled from my skin (not that I know what that feels like, I have
a very creative imagination). I am headed for my doctor tomorrow morning.
I can't express enough to drink more water! The toxins need a place to get
out of your body and if you don't drink enough water, you will detox through
your skin.

Let me know how you are doing and what is working for you!

Erika
doterratucson@gmail.com


----- Original Message -----
From: "Tash" <iamstargirl@gmail.com>
To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 2:44 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Hives??


>I have had hives for 3 days. I begun a few Doterra products around
> this time. (GX assist, Alpha CRS, Microplex VM, and Omegas.) I have
> also used Melaleuca a few times on my face for acne and lavender on my
> feet before bed.
>
> I went to urgent care and was put on steroids and some prescription
> cream.
>
> Do you think I could have gotten Hives from the reaction of the anti-
> biotics I am on for acne and GX assist?
>
> It is the worst pain/itching, and it has literally gotten no better
> since Sunday.
>
> I have had some water with lemon oil and a water bottle with some Slim
> and Sassy. Should I put the lavender or melaleuca on my skin?
>
> ANY suggestions would be welcomed! Thanks guys. I am new to this, but
> very excited for the possibilities!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment