Monday, September 5, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Ear Ache

I would suggest using ear plugs for him when swimming. My daughter recently had an ear infection and purify behind the ears and down the jaw line helped alot.. Also try melalueca on a cotton swab inside his ear while sleeping.

The great thing about these oils is there is no "too much". You can use them as often as needed. Ear infections hurt and you want to be aggressive with the oils. I do them every hour.

On Sunday, September 4, 2011, Michelle04 <billysmom04@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'verecently started using DoTerra Oils so everything is very new to
> me.  My 7yr old son developed an ear ache and I read on here that I
> should put Basil and Frankincense rubbed on the top of the back of the
> ear down to the chin, repeat in front of the ear.  However, it never
> said how much Basil and Frankincense and how often.
>
> Another question I have is regarding my 1yr old son.  He has had three
> ear infections already and I told his doctor that he always gets them
> anytime he is in a lot of water (like swimming or Water Park).  The
> doctor dismissed it (each time I brought it up) and said it's not
> related.  I really don't agree and I want to know if there is anything
> I can do ahead of time (whenever we go swimming) to prevent the ear
> infection?
>
> Thanks,
> Michelle
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
Tausha Hansen

http://www.etsy.com/shop/fivelittlemonkeys05 -Essential Oils Carrying Bag!!

"JOY is everywhere and IN everything."  http://simpleldsgirl.blogspot.com/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment