Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Detox from using mood oils?

Yes, Serenity helps me fall asleep, but then I wake up 3 or 4 hours later (to make my nightly bathroom trek) and feel worse than ever.

There was a time, before doTERRA oils came into my life, that I could sleep only 7 hours at night, go without a nap mid-day, and still have energy to read or work on the computer in the evenings.  Now I sleep 10 or more hours at night, and must have at least an hour nap, and can't stay up past 9 pm.  Again, is this another detox symptom?

I found that my skin flushing is because I had not been drinking enough water.  Once I upped my water intake I didn't have the flushing any; more.  

Taking PB Assist did help some, but I think the diarrhea takes a lot of the Probiotics out with it.  I have a dental cleaning a week from Wednesday, for which I need to take an antibiotic (because I have had bilateral knee replacements), so I am saving another round of the PB Assist until after that to help rebuild my good bacteria.  I don't know if I should do the GX Assist after that since I have had so much diarrhea.

I am also wondering if I am doing something to perpetuate the detox process.  I am 76 years old, have never had a cleanse of any kind, and must have a huge buildup of toxins.  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment