Friday, September 2, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Detox from using mood oils?

Thanks for your encouragement Pat.  

I've had diarrhea once today, so I am still detoxing.  How long should this last?

Other symptoms I have had for a while are a tingling/crawling sensation on my scalp.  Most of the time it is mild, but at times it gets stronger for a few minutes.  The only thing I know to compare this with is a niacin flush, but I don't turn red like I do with niacin.  (I am not taking niacin now though.)

Maybe once or twice a day I will break out in a light sweat which doesn't last long, just a few minutes.  

My biggest problem is not being able to fall asleep.  Ativan knocks me right out, but I don't want to take that again.

I am cutting down the number of oils I am using to see if that helps.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment