Sunday, September 25, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] chronic degenerative--disk pushing out over the next one, pinching root of sciatic nerve

I would have her purchase a tube of Deep Blue Cream. If possible I would also suggest
the Aroma Touch Technique at least twice a week. I have degenerative discs in my lower
back and am pain free due to the oils.
Remember that our oils are so powerful they can do things that no medication can.

Pat

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 2:24 PM, Valerie Hampton <valerie@donhamptonrealtor.com> wrote:
I am asking this for a gal that is interested in doTERRA but her
challenge is certainly out of my league so I'm turning to all you
wonderfully knowledgeable doTERRA-ites!  :)  This is what she said:

Turns out I have a disk in my back that has pushed out over the next
one and is pinching the root of the sciatic nerve. It's a chronic
degenerative condition, so all that can be done is pain management.
I'm having an MRI on Monday, just to rule out any other contributing
causes, but I don't expect the prognosis to change. The doctor said
the standard treatment is periodic cortisone shots (they have to be
given under x-ray, I guess to avoid accidental damage to the spinal
cord) but if I can manage the pain with essential oils, I may be able
to avoid that unappealing option.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment