Wednesday, September 7, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: urgent help needed

I'm new as well but when I think virus I think "on-guard" have you
tried rubbing any on his feet and for you maybe internally a couple
drops in a capsule or the throat drops? And maybe try lemon and
pepermint together on his belly???? Just a thought. My husband just
had a flu virus really bad a couple weeks ago and wouldn't try the
oils, but I was able to prevent the rest of my family from getting
sick by using on-guard on there feet, and any "queasy" feelings with
the kids tummies using lemon and peppermint and for myself the on-
guard throat drops and a capsule of digestzen. Somebody else please
respond as well in case I'm WAY OFF on this way of thinking.

On Sep 7, 1:09 am, "curlupqu...@hotmail.com" <curlupqu...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> I am new to oils but am in need of some advice. My 5 yr. old has been
> having strange symptoms it started sat. night woke up at 4:30 am
> throwing up evrery 15 to 20 min. till about 7:00 then stops and has no
> more of that all day long acts fine in his regular 5 yr old way all
> day sat. so we think ok maybe sinus drainage i had put ginger,
> digestzen in coconut oil on his belly back and feet. Then sun. night
> same thing except for it was 3:30 am this time till 8:00 every 15 to
> 20 min. followed by watery diarrhea into sun. but after 8:00 fine and
> dandy eating caring on no problems for the rest of the day again i put
> the ginger digestzen and add rosmeary to to mix until that night
> around 9:00 throws up 1 time sleeps all night until mon. morning
> around 5:00 up again throws up and really is more dry heeving than
> anything diarrhea again for quite some time. but by 10:00 better and
> eating fine as usual with an occasional diarrhea no fever any of this
> time. I also had the terrible stomach cramping and diarrhea awful on
> mon. morning as well but with the oils on my belly and lemon water i
> was better 2 by 2:00 went to work and felt fine. so thought maybe
> virus . But here we are 12:00 and my 5 year old throwing up again . i
> am just baffeled as what this could be and what to do.   with him
> getting better during the day and eating and acting fine makes it hard
> to determine if i should bite the bullet and take him to dr. or try
> something else with the oils. I am thinking the oils are making us
> better but something is still popping back up. Please any suggestions
> or ideas would be greatly appreciated I know your not doctors but i
> value your opinions even more so.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment