Monday, September 26, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Problems Sleeping

I have used cypress to help me sleep... for some reason it puts me in
a deeper sleep than if i dont use it. If you dont have a diffuser you
can put a couple drops on a cotton ball. or even a couple drops on
your bed right by your pillow. for the longest time i didnt have
doterras diffuser either because i couldnt afford it, but i had a
different diffuser that worked off the same principle (ultrasonic) and
it worked well. So you can always get a chepie one untill you get the
nice one! but try the cypress it works great for me.

On Sep 25, 4:47 pm, "Nisa H." <Nisa.hun...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I use lavender to help me sleep but is there something else that is
> more effective? I dont have a diffuser, I dont like putting it on my
> pillow because it ends up on my face and I break out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment