Sunday, September 25, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Problems Sleeping

Thanks Vicky! Yes, our Heavenly Father put these plants abd trees for
us use and I am SO grateful for them!! Have a blessed week! :)

On Sep 25, 9:03 pm, Victoria Talley <vtalle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use a drop or two of Frankincense on the very top of my head... Your hair
> is a little thick in that spot... Sleep is more important and then I put a
> drop at each point at the base of my skull....
> Recently I read that Balance is good to put on your feet too... and YAY  it
> works...  Praise God for oils...
> Sweet Dreams..
> Vicky
>
> On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 5:47 PM, Nisa H. <Nisa.hun...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I use lavender to help me sleep but is there something else that is
> > more effective? I dont have a diffuser, I dont like putting it on my
> > pillow because it ends up on my face and I break out.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> *
>
> http://www.mydoterra.com/victoriamtalley/
>
> *
> *   God's has  boundless opportunities for us           *
> *
> Victoria May Talley
> *

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment