Monday, September 26, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Problems Sleeping

Hi, Nisa,
I really like to use Serenity when I am having trouble sleeping - it
does contain lavender but also majoram, ylang ylang, roman chamomile
and sends me right to sleep. I also used it last week at my dental
cleaning and really helped make it a pleasant experience.

It is interesting to me that lavender on your pillow causes you to
break out. Lavender is one of the most gentle oils so I wonder if you
were detoxing? I would also try lemon in my water to help rid your
body of toxins. And the facial cleanser is terrific!!!!!

Good luck!
Elizabeth

On Sep 25, 7:47 pm, "Nisa H." <Nisa.hun...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I use lavender to help me sleep but is there something else that is
> more effective? I dont have a diffuser, I dont like putting it on my
> pillow because it ends up on my face and I break out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment