Saturday, September 3, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Pregnant and thirsty

I always find when water doesn't quench my thirst, I'm low on
electrolytes. My electrolytes were constantly low when I was pregnant,
so I had to get on a natural potassium supplement along with my LLV. I
also started using Himalayan salt to replace my table salt and I would
lick some of that to help me replace my needed electrolytes there.
Yes, Gatorade has electrolytes in it, but remember it also has A LOT
of sugar as well, which can make you even more dehydrated.

~Larissa

On Sep 3, 12:36 pm, mjkw <mjk.islovinl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay so this is my second pregnancy and I didn't know about Doterra
> with my first. I am doing the llv and I am about 8 weeks along. I have
> been so so thirsty, to the point where I can't quench my thirst. It
> has been miserable. I took the vitamins before but I have been super
> loyal about taking them since I got pregnant. last night I couldn't
> seem to get warm and I was shivering for a about an hour and so
> thirsty and constantly drinking water. This morning I woke up and feel
> almost normal again and even good. I can tell when I am late on taking
> them because it goes from bad to worse. But I remembered today that
> someone told me that the oils make you thirsty because it is flushing
> everything bad out of your system. Is that why I have been so thirsty?
> Or is it something to do with my pregnancy? I don't remember having
> this with my son...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment