Tuesday, September 27, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Palmoplantar Pustulosis

Thank you Pat!!
I have tried the various oils over several months along with gx which
caused more break out all over face, hands, and feet but I expect that
with a good cleanse. I will try the cleanse again and see if it gets
better. I feel my is cause primarily by stress. Joanna I will also
stop sugar and as much as I don't want to I will give up the coffee
for a bit :( as a massage therapist I don't have time for these break
outs. Thank you both for the advise!!!
Have a great day!!

On Sep 27, 8:12 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Don't use so many different oils without giving one of them sufficient time
> to start
> working. You also need to cleanse internally to rid your body of toxins that
> seem to
> eliminate through the skin.
> I would do the GX and PB cleanse first and try the marjoram or geranium on
> the affected
> areas.
> Pat
>
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 7:49 PM, jlori...@yahoo.com <jlori...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of essential oils that can help with Palmoplantar
> > Pustulosis?? They are little pimples on the hands and feet.  I have
> > tried all Melaluca, Lavender, oregano, Frankincense, onguard. I need
> > some sort of protocol for this.  It seems to get worse when I use a
> > carrier oil.  Please help I feel disgusting.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment