Monday, September 12, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Household cleaning recipes and medicine cabinet recipes

There are also books available at http://www.aromatools.com/Essential_Cleaning_Tips_p/9013.htm

On Sep 10, 5:47 pm, Hope <stephaniemu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to make household cleaning products that utilize Doterra
> essential oils.  (I would like to make my house less toxic, and I'd
> like to sell these items at craft shows.)  Does anyone have recipes
> for things such as; laundry detergent, tub and tile cleaner, all
> purpose cleaner, Vicks vapor rub, diaper rash cream, etc.  If you have
> recipes or websites with ideas, I'd greatly appreciate some guidance.
> I know the essential oils can simply be added to the washing machine,
> etc.- but I'd actually like to make homemade items infused with the
> oils.
> Thanks!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment