Sunday, September 18, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: help understanding produt credits

It is my understanding the oils may be used on 100% PV products only.
(Someone please correct me if I am mistaken). You have to call in your
order and there is a $3.00 transaction fee when you use them. They
will expire after a year if you don't redeem them. Shipping charges do
not come out of reward points, I use my credit card for shipping. I
don't remember if the transaction fee is paid with my credit card or
if it is deducted from my points. (Maybe someone else can answer that
question.)
That said I LOVE the loyalty rewards program. I have ordered every
month for almost 3 years, so 30% of every order is added to my account
monthly. THAT IS A LOT OF FREE PRODUCT!!!! I have redeemed my rewards
many times, in fact it is probably time to order again.

I have another question about the LRP for tax purposes.
Does doTerra send out something at the end of the year for the
Loyalty Rewards Transactions? This is the first year I have used the
oils as a part of my business. When I'm doing my taxes I will need to
include them.


Jana Cluff LMT
"Transforming Lives One Treatment At A Time"
TransformativeTouchTherapies.com

On Sep 17, 8:44 pm, "curlupqu...@hotmail.com"
<curlupqu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I WAS READING YOU GET PRODUCT CREDITS ON YOUR LR ORDERS TO USE AS
> CASH. WHERE CAN YOU FIND IF YOU HAVE ANY OR HOW MUCH AND HOW AND WHEN
> CAN YOU USE THEM?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment