Sunday, September 18, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Ear Fungus

I have had what I assume is fungus on my outer ears.  The skin has been dry and flakes off.  It softens with water (when I wash my hair) and can be rubbed off.  The infection has spread to the skin around my ears as well.  I assume this is fungus, as I have that in my toenails.  I have used Triple Antibiotic Ointment on it, but without relief.  

Yesterday I read on this forum's archive about using Lemongrass on fungus, so I diluted it 2 drops fractionated coconut oil and 1 drop Lemongrass and applied it to my ears and skin around it morning and evening.  It burned a bit at first, but "cooled off" in just a few minutes and seemed to relieve the itching.  During the night I noticed that the skin on my outer ears was weeping.  The skin was bright red this morning.  After another topical application it feels better, but is still red.  Is this a "normal" healing reaction, or have I made the problem worse by trying to use the Lemongrass?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment