Tuesday, September 27, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: daily for kids

Balance is wonderful too. Also, you can watch the "Back to School"
webinar on builddoterra.com and it goes over daily oils for kids.

On Sep 27, 11:13 am, corinnehoyt <crink...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was planning on getting each of my kids their own rollers to put
> oils on their feet. What oils would everyone suggest I put in them? I
> was thinking of OnGuard for sure. Should I have one for each kid for
> the morning and then a separate one for the evening? Then put Lavender
> in it? Any thoughts?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment