Monday, September 26, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Chem Trail Disease

I will keep you updated and when I hear a date for the PBS time, I
will post it. She is a sister to a friend of me and know she has
researched this out thoughouly. She found a Dr in CA and received the
diagnosis. Most Drs. don't acknowledge this, but this one apparently
did. IA has been a fly over zone for a long time and all you have to
do is look at the trails behind the planes to see it be there and then
disappear and then return off and on.
Thanks for the suggestions, Becky

On Sep 26, 10:48 am, Ginny Eiseman <gi...@kpunet.net> wrote:
> In addition to what Elizabeth recommended I would add LLV and
> Frankincense. If at all possible I'd get her to a Ztyo for testing.  
> That said I am surprised she has a Chem Trail diagnosis since it is a
> theory and not accepted by the medical community. On the chance she may
> have a misdiagnosis I'd look for Lyme disease, toxic mold exposure or
> some sort of other toxic chemical exposure in her environment that may
> still be present. Chem Trail would be a one time exposure where one of
> the others would still be there and continue to cause problems.
> gin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment