Saturday, September 24, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Baby Wipes

Lavender kills yeast... The very yeast that causes most diaper
rashes. :). Good job adding the lavender.

Heather in AK

On Sep 24, 5:06 am, "mpsteine...@hotmail.com"
<mpsteine...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure about the melaluca and the plastic container, but what I
> can tell you is that if you make more than one box at a time (usually
> I made 2 because I was cutting the paper towels in half) I was finding
> that the bottom wipes would tend to mold after about 5-7 days. (I
> actually would unroll them back and forth into the baby wipes box
> before putting any liquid on top of them)  So now I only make one box
> at a time (1/2 a roll), because the other box would just be sitting or
> I wouldn't use them up as quickly as if I only had 1.  Kind of a pain
> to have to worry about, but I still find that they are much better and
> I haven't had any rash issues with my daughter since I started using
> the home made wipes.
>
> On Sep 23, 4:40 am, Sheree <sheree....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I would like to make this too but wanted o check first if the
> > melalueca oil be OK in a plastic container or might it leech chemicals
> > from it like lemon oil would from a plastic water bottle?
>
> > Sheree
>
> > On Aug 18, 9:50 pm, wyomom <jennyl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > I used to make my ownbabywipes.  This was before I knew about oils,
> > > but they would make a world of difference.  I would buy bounty paper
> > > towels, cut them in half so you now have 2 smaller rolls.  Pull the
> > > cardboard out of the middle. They fit perfect in a rubbermaid
> > > container that some people use for their flour and sugar it is #6 or
> > > #9 i believe. (I know walmart carries them).   add 2 cups water, and I
> > > added whateverbabywash I used, approx 2 TBSP.  shake it up and put
> > > the roll of paper towels in. Adding the oils would be amazing! I would
> > > probally only add 6-8 drops. Put paper towels in container last and- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment