Wednesday, September 7, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] News / Updates / Materials

Hi

This query covers a couple of areas, but I think they all tie in
together too, and that is in regards to my struggle to find actual
information. I find this difficult, and hope I am just missing
something obvious.

What I mean is, there doesn't appear to be a proper stream of
information from doTERRA to its IPCs. Rather, it seems that I am
having to desperately search out information from whatever source I
can (e.g. here and various blogs), but this method is not very
authoritative.

Regarding News:

Some things that I wish I could know are, what products are being
prepared for release. What the company is doing. Advance warning on
what will be the product of the month, and what the free oil will
be... etc. Is there an official newsletter? It would also be good to
get some proper information regarding the "independent testing"
carried out for the oils and other information, and more and more...

Regarding Updates / Materials:

I put this together, because when I browse the doterra websites I am
appalled at the lack of updates. The last newsletter I see is from
May 2011... I have seen brochures regarding Christmas 2010 (although
as I search today, I can't remember where on the doterra sites I found
them, so they may have finally been removed). There is a link to
doterraprintstore that doesn't work. There is a lot that needs
sorting out.

Product information pages?? Doterra success map has some, but not
many. The doterra tools for IPCs doesn't appear to have much either.
Again, it's a struggle to find proper information.

Plus.... I cannot find any materials for the UK. The main doterra
materials (e.g. price lists, brochures) have $, and additionally they
have European versions with € but no £ ! and further, on the
mydoterra/ personal sites, the "brochure" is the American one, again
in $.


As far as I am concerned, it is in doTERRA's interest to help their
IPCs. The IPCs make money = doTERRA makes money. In reality however,
I find that I am having to spend a lot of my [limited] free time
searching out information.

I really hope that I have missed something obvious? If not, this is
quite shocking. Can anyone advise?

Dan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment