Tuesday, September 6, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Headaches - frequent and severe

Good afternoon all! My husband gets very frequent headaches, usually daily. His very first stop in the mornings is usually. The medicine cabinet. He goes regularly to the chiropractor, but still gets the headaches, and has gotten them for years. I know he needs to detox and he is very skeptical, but today he told me he is willing to at least talk about it with me. Anyone have advice on approaching the topic, and which products would be best- the gx cleanse then pb assist, or add the zendocrine and everything right away? He also suffers with ibs so I know the gx is good, but with all the pain killers I think he'll need more support than just that. Thanks for any suggestions.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment