Monday, September 26, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] GX Assist - What to Expect? (Lots of Questions)

I started today on GX Assist and want to err on the side of caution as
I work full time and my weekends are always hectic. I just took 1 this
morning with my Trim Shake and thus far, feel no different.

*Should I be going to the bathroom more often?
*If I feel fine today, should I step it up to 2 pills tomorrow?
*Should I be documenting anything to see changes or will they be
obvious?
*Do I change the way I've been eating?

I've been trying to look through old posts and nothing specific is
helping to answer these.

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment