Saturday, September 24, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] chronic degenerative--disk pushing out over the next one, pinching root of sciatic nerve

Valerie,

I have had a similar problem and have never had surgery or a
cortisone shot. I went to chiropractor and was a candidate for
non-surgical spinal decompression and was pain free for 2-3 days
after the first treatment. That was totally amazing as I was in so
much pain that I could not sleep at night. I had to have several
months of treatments, but since I began the Lifelong vitality
supplements, my pain is mostly gone unless I do something while
exercising and then the oils work great! Insurance did not pay for
my chiropractic treatments at the time. I have since found a
chiropractor whose office staff know how to bill it so some of it is
covered. Best wishes to your friend!

Susan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment