Sunday, September 25, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Cheiroarthropathy

For about 4 years I have had the above condition in my fingers. I am
a long term diabetic. My little finger knuckles are swollen, stiff,
and the fingers are bending inwards. They are also painful, especially
at night. I have been using Frankincense and AromaTouch but I
wondered if anyone out there has any other suggestions. I can't find
any reference to the topic so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment