Saturday, September 3, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Australian IPC wants to attend classes in USA in October

Hi Everyone,
I am new to doTERRA and love the oils. I live in an area where there
are no classes happening. I will be in the states for another
conference - unfortunately it is on the exact same date as the doTERRA
conference- which i have already paid for.

I am in Christian Overtons downline and was wondering if anyone was
willing for me to tag along with them for a few days after the
conference to learn how to present classes.

I will be in Indianapolis 20-22 October and then will have a few days
free before flying back home.

I look forward to meeting you and learning heaps.
Blessing
Vicki Tate

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment