Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: swollen leg and weeping sores

Michelle,
Thank you so much for responding. It is so helpful for others to know they are
not alone in their battle for health.

Pat

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 8:37 AM, The Phillips Family <aboutthephillips@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been reading this blog daily for a year now, but this is the
first time I've ever responded, simply because it's something I relate
to.  I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this.

For me, the swelling and weeping in my legs has been related to
circulatory and emotional issues.  In addition, the top of the left
foot and the side of my right foot have been painfully itchy.  I was
told that the soleus muscles in my calves, the body's second "heart"
that helps pump blood back to the heart, needed to be moved and
exercised several times a day.  I also had some good chiropractic
adjustments to keep everything unkinked.

So in addition to my oils and vitamins, I've been getting regular full-
body lymphatic massages, a couple adjustments, and lots of little
daily walks.  My body is beginning to heal.  May you begin healing
soon too!  :)

Michelle

On Apr 3, 9:18 pm, loves2laugh94 <loves2laug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My legs are swollen from my calves down to my feet.  My left leg is
> worse than my right.  They have been swollen since the summer of
> 2000....  although they have progressively gotten worse.  I have seen
> countless doctors regarding this issue and have been told incorrectly
> that I have everything from lupus to cancer to fibromyalgia.  (Also
> told that I have thyroid issues which caused my swollen legs and had
> my thyroid removed (twice).  I do/did have thyroid issues but they
> were not causing my leg issues).  Over the last year, my doctors have
> tried wrapping my legs to no avail and right now they want to wrap
> them again.  (This entails my legs being wrapped pretty tightly with
> some medicated cotton type wrap first and then the self sticking
> bandage wrap.  My legs are wrapped from right below my toes to my
> knees (sometimes up onto my thighs)... The wraps are then left on for
> around 5 days and then removed so new ones can be applied).
>
> Recently (over the last 4-5 months) I have been getting little bumps
> on my left leg.  They eventually start to weep clear fluid (I am
> almost positive it's lymphatic fluid and that I have a problem with my
> lymphatic system).  Every once in a while, one of the weeping bumps
> becomes a sore.  The first time it happened (which was pre-doTERRA)
> was right after Thanksgiving 2010.  I ended up in the ER and was told
> I had a flesh eating bacteria in my leg and was put on antibiotics.
> After a month or so (especially after I started using doTERRA
> products), it cleared up,
>
> Now I have another really bad sore that keeps getting bigger.  I have
> been using melaleuca, lavendar and just started using Patchouli as
> well.  It is starting to get really infected (as evidenced by the
> amount of pus around the sore).  Along with looking horrible and
> weeping a LOT, it also hurts too.  Don't want to go to the ER cause
> they never do anything except put me on antibiotics (I have probably
> been an antibiotics at least 8-10 times in the last year).  I use on-
> guard and oregano too (not directly on the sore though).  Right now I
> am at my wits end and don't really know what else to do.  Any
> suggestions would be very helpful... also I can take a picture if that
> would help...  Thanks in advance!  :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment