Friday, April 1, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: skin disease on a dog

I agree with Heather but would also add that there is a good chance that
what they are feeding is a strong contributing factor. I use
http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/dogformulas/home.html which is
available at many pet stores. Its not the only option but we have
limited choices here. Most important is that it have a form of meat,
i.e., lamb, chicken (not meal or by products) and limited grain and
little added ingredients you cannot pronounce.
They can also add salmon oil to the food. I know vets really push
Science Diet but I think its awful food. Before my health issues put an
end to it I used to raise and show dogs, do agility, teach classes, and
foster for the local rescue organization. If they are feeling guilty
about the extensive tests, I know many people who've had them done and
gotten inconclusive results.
gin
AK

On 4/1/2011 6:30 AM, Heather in AK wrote:
> I am defiantly not Pat, but I have an idea for you. We have a family
> who gives their dog Frankinsence orally. They were gone for a month
> and his skin sores were really bad again and they reported within a
> few days his skin was healed back up again.
>
> Heather in AK
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment