Friday, April 8, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Hypothyroidism and Whisper

Cool on the water bottles at that price! Wow! And I'm glad that you're only taking shot glasses of the OJ. I wonder if there's a less acidic juice like apple juice you could try it in if the OJ is hard on your bladder. Just as a general recommendation, you should drink 64 oz of water daily, or more(athletes, for example, should drink more). Anything else like soda pop, iced tea, or coffee is in addition to that since it's not a substitute for the water your body needs to flush toxins out. If your bladder has issues with things that are acidic, you might want to be careful with the Lemon when you're also doing S&S because of the citric acid.

As to the Whisper, it's supposed to help your thyroid. The Clary Sage that was suggested should help balance the hormonal swings, as should the Balance. You could try eliminating the Whisper and see what happens, because again we're all individuals and the oils have different effects on all of us. Only you can experiment and find out what combination helps you the most, and that's just trial and error. You could try diffusing the Whisper, rather than applying it topically. I haven't tried it at all yet, I have to wait for another oder to get that one, though I'd love to get it since it smells so nice.

~Diane Jarecki
Reiki Master Teacher
Spiritual Teacher
Wellness Coach
724-513-0055

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."  ~ The Dalai Lama



On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Kristy Skoy <skoykristy@gmail.com> wrote:
I put 3 drops of S&S in a shot glass of OJ. OJ is not good for me. My
bladder doesnt like acidic foods. But I dont like it in water. I have
always drank 2 bottles of water a day. And I am now putting Lemon in
those. I found some Stainless Steel ones like you are talking about at
walmart on sale for 1.50!! I bought myself two!

So should I stop the Whisper?


On Apr 8, 10:18 am, "Wings o' Change" <wing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You need water to flush your system, which is why it's recommended to put it
> in water. If you don't like the taste that way, put it in small amounts of
> the OJ, but then drink lots of water afterward since you shouldn't drink
> enough OJ to have it in a large glass that often, due to the sugar content
> of fruit juices. You can also apply it topically to great effect, but I
> still suggest drinking LOTS of water to flush your system, as the grapefruit
> and lemon oils in it will act as a detox. Also, expect at first to have to
> urinate much more frequently until your system adjusts.
>
> I started at 3 drops in 3 bottles of water a day and built up. I also now
> add 1 drop DigestZen because I was having issues with constipation when I
> increased the S&S, and found that also increased my metabolism, I think
> because of the extra ginger, plus its digestive support herbs helping my
> digestive system to function better. I just bought a stainless steel bottle
> with an adult sippy lid for $3.00 at Walmart, and that makes it really easy
> to keep drinking it all day because I just shake and sip. It was harder when
> I had to unscrew the cap all of the time, especially on hikes.
>
> We're all individuals, so experiment and see what works best for you. Good
> luck!
>
> ~Diane Jarecki
> Reiki Master Teacher
> Spiritual Teacher
> Wellness Coach
> wind...@gmail.comwww.windsochange.com
> 724-513-0055
>
> "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for
> complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
> philosophy is kindness."  ~ The Dalai Lama
>
>
>
> On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Kristy Skoy <skoykri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I started S&S yesterday but only 3 drops in some OJ twice. I will have
> > to work up to what you are doing. I have been using balance too.
>
> > On Apr 8, 9:32 am, "Wings o' Change" <wing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I have hypothyroidism as well, and I've been using the Slim and Sassy
> > > Metabolic Blend in my water. I make sure I get the 25 drops per day
> > > recommended, and it's been working well for me...it started working at 3
> > > drops/bottle of water as I got used to it, and worked better as I
> > increased
> > > until getting to the 6 drops/bottle I'm at now (I drink four 20 oz
> > bottles
> > > of water a day, my first bottle gets 7 drops to make 25/day). I have more
> > > energy, I'm losing weight, and my hands were actually sweating the other
> > > day, which has never happened in my life that I can recall. My hands and
> > > feet are no longer cold all of the time.
>
> > > I went off of my levothyroxine years ago, and have been using natural
> > herbal
> > > supplements and eating certain things like spinach salads and salmon
> > salad
> > > sandwiches daily, along with taking kelp (I add it into my scrambled
> > eggs,
> > > soups, and my salmon salad plus take a kelp supplement) and some other
> > > supplements to regulate my whole thyroid rather than just the one hormone
> > > with the medication. I feel better now than I did even with my previous
> > > management program, just from adding Slim and Sassy.
>
> > > For the hormonal issue, you might want to try adding some Balance to your
> > > feet to ground and balance you.
>
> > > Blessings,
>
> > > ~Diane Jarecki
> > > Reiki Master Teacher
> > > Spiritual Teacher
> > > Wellness Coach
> > > wind...@gmail.comwww.windsochange.com
> > > 724-513-0055
>
> > > "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for
> > > complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
> > > philosophy is kindness."  ~ The Dalai Lama
>
> > > On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Kristy Skoy <skoykri...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > > I have Hypothyroidism and with the meds I'm on and my birth controll
> > > > (IUD) I don't have hormonal days or periods anymore. I am exausted all
> > > > the time though and heard that Wisper worked for someone else. So I
> > > > tried it to see if it will help me. And now I am so HORMONAL and
> > > > spotting!! I haven't felt like this in 6 years and I dont like it. Is
> > > > Whisper making it so that I need less meds? Or should I stop using
> > > > Whisper. Because everything it says it does in M.E. I am the opposite.
> > > > Any suggestions?
>
> > > > --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com-Hide quoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment