Friday, April 8, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Hypothyroidism and Whisper

If there are hormonal imbalances, I would suggest clary sage wobble the whisper.
- Rachel

On Apr 8, 2011 11:37 AM, "Kristy Skoy" <skoykristy@gmail.com> wrote:
> I started S&S yesterday but only 3 drops in some OJ twice. I will have
> to work up to what you are doing. I have been using balance too.
>
> On Apr 8, 9:32 am, "Wings o' Change" <wing...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have hypothyroidism as well, and I've been using the Slim and Sassy
>> Metabolic Blend in my water. I make sure I get the 25 drops per day
>> recommended, and it's been working well for me...it started working at 3
>> drops/bottle of water as I got used to it, and worked better as I increased
>> until getting to the 6 drops/bottle I'm at now (I drink four 20 oz bottles
>> of water a day, my first bottle gets 7 drops to make 25/day). I have more
>> energy, I'm losing weight, and my hands were actually sweating the other
>> day, which has never happened in my life that I can recall. My hands and
>> feet are no longer cold all of the time.
>>
>> I went off of my levothyroxine years ago, and have been using natural herbal
>> supplements and eating certain things like spinach salads and salmon salad
>> sandwiches daily, along with taking kelp (I add it into my scrambled eggs,
>> soups, and my salmon salad plus take a kelp supplement) and some other
>> supplements to regulate my whole thyroid rather than just the one hormone
>> with the medication. I feel better now than I did even with my previous
>> management program, just from adding Slim and Sassy.
>>
>> For the hormonal issue, you might want to try adding some Balance to your
>> feet to ground and balance you.
>>
>> Blessings,
>>
>> ~Diane Jarecki
>> Reiki Master Teacher
>> Spiritual Teacher
>> Wellness Coach
>> wind...@gmail.comwww.windsochange.com
>> 724-513-0055
>>
>> "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for
>> complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
>> philosophy is kindness."  ~ The Dalai Lama
>>
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Kristy Skoy <skoykri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I have Hypothyroidism and with the meds I'm on and my birth controll
>> > (IUD) I don't have hormonal days or periods anymore. I am exausted all
>> > the time though and heard that Wisper worked for someone else. So I
>> > tried it to see if it will help me. And now I am so HORMONAL and
>> > spotting!! I haven't felt like this in 6 years and I dont like it. Is
>> > Whisper making it so that I need less meds? Or should I stop using
>> > Whisper. Because everything it says it does in M.E. I am the opposite.
>> > Any suggestions?
>>
>> > --
>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>> > For more options, visit this group at
>> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment