Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Help! DigestZen not enough...any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I'd try eliminating gluten, sugar, caffeine, and red meat. Those are the biggest culprits for most health issues. Eat more veggies and fruits, and whole foods. Gluten-free grains are easy to attain these days since celiac disease, IBS, etc are on the rise. IBS is part of fibromyalgia, and the root cause of fibromyalgia is candida albicans overgrowth, so the GX Assist and PB Assist were good ideas. You might want to try Oregano oil in capsules.

Also try switching from regular milk to either organic raw milk, organic kefir, or coconut milk. All are healthier options for your digestive tract, and your overall health, than processed cow's milk. And remember that something you've had for years might not clear up overnight, look for progress. 

Blessings,
~Diane Jarecki
Reiki Master Teacher
Spiritual Teacher
Wellness Coach
724-513-0055

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."  ~ The Dalai Lama



On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Oils For Thought <doterra@live.com> wrote:
Any idea is appreciated!!!  I haven't thought of the Gluten.  I should
do some research into that.  As far as the digestZen...I usually put 5
drops of it with 3 drops of peppermint and 3 drops of clove.
Sometimes it helps other times it doesn't.  I usually do that 2-3
times a day.  I get a lot of bloating and gas in late afternoon and
evening.  I also take the LLV.  Still I am not regular.

I ordered today the Miracle Greens through Amazon subscription.  It is
a 90 day supply.  I'm hoping the whole food supplements will assist in
regulating.  I am always tired and can't seem to get enough sleep.
I'm over weight.  I just want to make a healthier me and so far
nothing seems to help.

On Apr 5, 6:27 pm, "Melanie Scott" <oils4u2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> have you ever thought of gluten being a culprit? I get that way when I have
> gluten, much better now since cutting it out (got the headaches from it and
> being bloated etc). Green smoothies are also helpful with chia seeds or
> flax.
> I know this is not an oils answer, but thought I would bring it up in hopes
> it might help.
> How much and how often have you used the digestzen?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Oils For Thought
> Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 5:14 PM
> To: Everything doTERRA
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Help! DigestZen not enough...any ideas would
>
> be greatly appreciated.
>
> Does anyone have a combination of oils and anything else that might
> help with by IBS.  Most of the time I am in only constipation mode.
> I've gone as long as 10 days without going and ended up in the
> hospital.  My physician has me on laxatives everyday.  Obviously I do
> not like that.  I've done the GX assist, followed by PB Assist.  I use
> digestzen with peppermint and clove in a capsule 3 times a day; plus I
> apply it on my stomach.  Still I have bloating, gas (both ways) and
> cramps. Marjoram works great for cramps by the way. I'm not sure what
> to do.  I've done everything I know how.  I know I need to take care
> of the immediate issues, but I would also like to resolve the issue
> all together.  I've had this condition for 20 years now after my
> oldest was born.  I had to have an emergency c-section after being in
> labor for 72 hours.  Upon delivery, my uterus would not contract back
> down and because of it being wide open like that, I lost 3/4 of by
> body's blood.  I remember waking up and screaming and seeing by guts
> in the doctors hands.  I was sedated for 3 days because they felt I
> might hemorrhage again.  Ever since then my body has been all messed
> up.  I'm always tired, constipated, headaches.  I also have occipital
> nerve headaches as well.  It seems the older I get the worse my
> symptoms get.
>
> If anyone has ANY idea's I would truly truly appreciate it.
>
> Rebecca
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment