Friday, April 1, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] basil

It's unfortunate that if ever at some point someone has listed a precaution for pregnancy or nursing and essential oils,  the precaution begins to propagate itself.  We listed the nursing precaution because in our research someone else had listed the precaution. 

In the end, I have never seen scientific, clinical studies showing that essential oils are risky in anyway for nursing or pregnancy.  It's basically a protection for the author.

Regardless, if someone is pregnant or nursing, I would use essential oils in moderation and with care... ;-)

Rob

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2011, at 8:12 PM, Mindy LeFort <decembermoon23@gmail.com> wrote:

ok so i ordered basil last month for the first time. I usually smell all the oils when i get them but this was the only new one to me at the time so i just put it in the cupboard with the rest of them. Today i started feeling a congested ear so i busted it out to rub on my ear. OH MY it is by far the best smelling!!! I love this one! i can't stop sniffing my fingers! so I go on to the everythingessential.me site to look up some other uses. then i see a precaution about nursing moms, any one know why? i am still nursing. hopefully its nothing too huge because i can't get enough of this oil!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment