Friday, April 8, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] YOGA & doTERRA

First, I must say I love this group. Since learning of this group at
the retreat, I have found so many answers here. It's fantastic. I
would like to ask for your thoughts on combining Yoga with doTERRA. I
have read the recommendation in M.E. to use Sandalwood, and read a
couple of the older posts about using certain oils during Yoga
practice. However, I have been asked to partner with a Yoga studio in
offering classes to their students. I am brainstorming on how to make
this really fun for our target audience - Yogis. I want to better
understand HOW essential oils enhance yoga practice. Why is
sandalwood a good choice? Is it because it opens nasal passageway to
help with yoga breathing? How would you teach a class like this? I
am thinking of teaching an abridged intro to oils class, discuss
specific ailments and how to pair poses and oils for helping with
specific conditions. Has anyone taught to a group of Yogis, and what
has worked succesfully for you? Is anyone aware of any resources -
online or books that would help prepare for this?
THANKS SO MUCH!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment