Sunday, April 3, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] swollen leg and weeping sores

My legs are swollen from my calves down to my feet. My left leg is
worse than my right. They have been swollen since the summer of
2000.... although they have progressively gotten worse. I have seen
countless doctors regarding this issue and have been told incorrectly
that I have everything from lupus to cancer to fibromyalgia. (Also
told that I have thyroid issues which caused my swollen legs and had
my thyroid removed (twice). I do/did have thyroid issues but they
were not causing my leg issues). Over the last year, my doctors have
tried wrapping my legs to no avail and right now they want to wrap
them again. (This entails my legs being wrapped pretty tightly with
some medicated cotton type wrap first and then the self sticking
bandage wrap. My legs are wrapped from right below my toes to my
knees (sometimes up onto my thighs)... The wraps are then left on for
around 5 days and then removed so new ones can be applied).

Recently (over the last 4-5 months) I have been getting little bumps
on my left leg. They eventually start to weep clear fluid (I am
almost positive it's lymphatic fluid and that I have a problem with my
lymphatic system). Every once in a while, one of the weeping bumps
becomes a sore. The first time it happened (which was pre-doTERRA)
was right after Thanksgiving 2010. I ended up in the ER and was told
I had a flesh eating bacteria in my leg and was put on antibiotics.
After a month or so (especially after I started using doTERRA
products), it cleared up,

Now I have another really bad sore that keeps getting bigger. I have
been using melaleuca, lavendar and just started using Patchouli as
well. It is starting to get really infected (as evidenced by the
amount of pus around the sore). Along with looking horrible and
weeping a LOT, it also hurts too. Don't want to go to the ER cause
they never do anything except put me on antibiotics (I have probably
been an antibiotics at least 8-10 times in the last year). I use on-
guard and oregano too (not directly on the sore though). Right now I
am at my wits end and don't really know what else to do. Any
suggestions would be very helpful... also I can take a picture if that
would help... Thanks in advance! :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment