Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: swollen leg and weeping sores

-Thank you everyone for your help!

@Michelle, thank you for sharing your story with me... sometimes it
helps just to know that i'm not alone... glad you''re doing better!

@Pat - all of the info that you have provided has been wonderful....
tried the foot bath last night and i'm not sure if it's just wishful
thinking on my part but I think it's looking a little better today.

@Sandi - i would love to try the zone balance. Unfortunately I live
in Idaho not Utah! :( I live in Mountain Home, which is right
outside of Boise.... do you know anyone around my area that does the
zone balance/therapy in my area? I guess I can look in the phone
book, you just don't know what/who you're gonna get that way!


also I have another question, someone from my upline recommended that
I try Clear Skin on my wound (cant get a hold of her now).... so is
it okay to apply clear skin diluted with FCO directly on my wound or
should I just rub it around it or on the bottoms of my feet. I have
also started using On-guard every 15-20 mins on the bottoms of my
feet, oregano on the bottoms of my feet approx. 6 times a day (I am
only going to use it for 7 days) and Rosemary on the bottoms of my
feet too..... shoud i apply to rosemary directly to the wound too?
Thanks for all of your help! :) have a great day everyone!!! :)

are there any recipes for capsules that i can make... I have
lemongrass, oregano, lemon, lime, grapefruit, wild orange, ylalng
ylang, melaleuca, balance, citrus bliss, breathe, geranium, purify,
peppermint.... that's all i can come up with off the top of my
head.... and I have empty capsules.. so if there's any that I can
put in capsules and take internally i am happy to do that...... just
need the name of the oil, the amount of drops to use and how often to
take them.... thanks!!1 :)

Connie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment