Monday, April 4, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: swollen leg and weeping sores

additional info as pertaining to your suggestions....

- Since January, I have done the GX Assist twice for 10 days, each
time followed with PB Assist. My plan is to do this monthly or bi-
monthly going forward (depending on $$$).
- I have been taking the LLV supplements since around Christmas.
- I can't afford Melissa (but it is on my wish list!!) I do take on-
guard internally.... usually 2 drops in a shot glass with a couple Tbs
of water. i realize you didn't say anything about this but i LOVE
frankincense, recently ran out of it and am in the process of saving
up for iit!!!
- Santa brought me a foot bath for Christmas (yay!!) and I have done
that a few times with epsom salts, once mixed with Birch and the other
with Wintergreen (i think)...... (keep in mind that I don't have
either of those oils, both of those mixtures were given to me by
someone in my upline) I will do them as you recommend with
melaleuca and lemon or lime (i have both so should i use both, or is
one better than the other in this instance??? I take a couple drops
of each internally and aromatically daily).
- I will try the peppermint (with FCO) on the bottoms of my feet and
my ankles.

and I completely understand that you are not a medical doctor! I have
given the medical field over a decade to try and resolve my problems
but i am WAY worse now that when it all started... so now i'm trying
natural things! Feel so blessed that I found doTERRA products! so
far, they have been absolutely amazing! I have quite a collection of
them now, just need to learn the correct way to use some of them so my
body will receive the most benefit!

prior to using doTERRA, which i first tried mid-december, I had been
sick and I mean really sick for OVER a year. I barely had a voice, it
was so hoarse all the time. i was on antibiotics so much but nothing
worked. Within 2 weeks of starting these oils, I was better.. had my
voice back, felt better, it was miraculous... also i have had 4 back
surgeries over the last 10 years (3 since 2006) and had been using a
cane to walk with since around march 2009. I haven't used my cane now
since right around Christmas! Not to mention all of the prescription
medication i am on! I am now off of my anti depressant completely
(yes, I tapered off slowly and with my doctors knowledge), i have also
been able to cut down on quite a few of my other meds as well....
Before using these, I couldn't even stay awake to have a conversation
or I'd be off in la la land.... i would fall asleep all of the
time... when company was over, in the middle of dinner (with my fork
halfway to my mouth).... I now have more of a life now than I've had
for years!!!! This company and their products have really given me
my life back and i am SO thankful! My family is very thankful too...
it is funny how many things we take for granted in our lives! I can
now carry on a conversation (and an intelligent once at that).....
The point of this rambling all boils down to me understanding that the
help I get in this group is not from a medical doctor and I am
completely fine with that! with the results I have had so far, I can
only imagine how much better i'll be in another 3 months, 6 months...
probably won't even recognize myself in a year! :)

Thank you for taking the time to help me! appreciate more than I can
say! :)

On Apr 4, 6:38 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It sounds like you have been having a really bad time of it. My opinion
> would be to
> start a cleanse, and also a protocol of the following:
>
>    - I would start the GX cleanse for 10 days followed by PB Assist. After
>    completing this 10 day regiment I would wait 10 days and repeat the cleanse,
>    wait 10 more days and repeat it for the third time.
>    - I would also start the LLV pack to replace important nutrients.
>    - I would take a capsule twice a day with 5 drops of Melissa, 5 drops of
>    On Guard do this for 2 weeks.
>    - I would also do an epsom foot bath. 1/4 cup of epsom salt mixed with 5
>    drops lemon or lime and 5 drops of Melaleuca in hot water. Soak feet until
>    water cools.
>    - You can also drop Melissa and Melaleuca directly on the open sore, and
>    rub peppermint on your ankles and bottom of your feet dailly.
>
> You have to cleanse inside and treat the problem internally. These are
> suggestions only, I am not medically trained or am I attempting to diagnose
> or treat your illness. These are the things I would do if it were me.
>
> Thanks,
> Pat

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment