Thursday, April 7, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Negative response to PastTense at onset of Migraine...HELP!

THANK YOU everyone for giving your input...what you all have said were
along the same lines as my thoughts.

I know medications are toxic to our bodies on many levels and that
over time that toxicity builds up in our liver...(I'm not saying to
never use meds or go to a medical dr b/c I do both but since using
doTERRA oils my need for modern medicine has changed and the amount of
medication I take has significantly lowered over the past 9 months:)
Because of this I guess I SO want this for everyone I come in contact
with that it's difficult when faced with a "negative response" that
they say the oils are responsible for)...

I am going to suggest to her that she go ahead with the Zendocrine
cleanse...and that she continue to drink the lemon water daily...this
is a start for her, I'm not sure how receptive she will be to the LLV
but I will suggest this as well. She is terrified of using PastTense
again b/c of this issue...any recommendations as to how long she
should wait before trying it again or should she try it again?

I would love it if Pat could respond to this issue as well as any/all
of you...

Thanks a lot and blessings!!!:)
Cary Amelia

On Apr 6, 9:40 am, monica goodsell <monicagoods...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Most often, you need to start from the inside and work out, so Life Long
> Vitality would be my suggestion.  I have had numerous people that also had
> such bad migranes that they have gone to the hospital for shots on a regular
> basis.  Once on LLV, they have been able to control them topically with the
> oils also.
>
> Monica
>
> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Rachel Wachs <rachellovesw...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Sounds like she is getting migraines from toxins. I would start her on
> > lemon water for sure, and see if she would move to the LLV. Then, introduce
> > the past tense another time. This is what I would suggest to my own family
> > and clients, but it is just my first thought.
> > - Rachel
>
> > On Apr 6, 2011 12:18 AM, "Amelia1968" <ameliasantido...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi doterra family...I have a friend that has HORRIBLE migraines and
> > > today at the onset of one she used PastTense and almost immediately it
> > > went into a full blown Migraine to the point of needing a shot and
> > > vomitting within 45 min...do any of you know if anything similar
> > > happening OR do you have any suggestions??? She said not only was it a
> > > bad migraine but prob one of the WORST she's ever experienced...:(
>
> > > She also has tremendous health issues including liver as well as
> > > cardiovascular...high bp and fibromyalgia...she was wondering if it
> > > could have potentially interfered with her high bp med Zestril...any
> > > input here???
>
> > > I told her I've never heard of this response and in fact I had just
> > > used it Sunday and it took mine away almost immediately...she REALLY
> > > wants this to work so she doesn't have to be on meds forever...she's
> > > also had the flu but plans to begin our liver detox (can't remember if
> > > it's gonna be Zendocrine or if she's using Dr. Hill's recipe of Fresh
> > > Lemon& Lemon, Peppermint and Onguard eos)...
>
> > > Any and all input would be appreciated:) Thanks and blessings!
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment