Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Kids and cough

I have also used Thyme heavily diluted with fractionated coconut oil.
Rub it on their chest and on their feet. Breathe diffused or put in a
vaporizer or humidifier would also help. You may also want to put
lavendar diffused into the air as well. That will help relax them and
sleep. My kids have the yucky cough right now too. I have been
diffusing thyme, breathe, and lavender. My kids also love breathe,
lime, and fractionated coconut oil. I mix it in a roller bottle, they
rub it on under their nose, on their sinuses, and on their chests.
They beg me for this one. Just a few ideas I've used. It is that
time of the year when all the cough and cold stuff is going around.
Hope this helps.

On Apr 5, 7:33 am, Juliet Jared <sherwoodpartn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When my daughter had croup and wouldn't stop coughing I would put breathe, cypress, and eucalyptus (diluted with coconut oil) on her chest and bottom of her feet. I applied this combo like every other hour. I would also run a hot and cold air humidifier. I also read that 10mins of steam altering with 10mins cold air (like out in the snow) works great. I live in Texas so i wrapped her in a blanket and we stood in front of an open freezer. Haha! Regardless it worked. It all did. I hope this helps. ( As a side note there's always Vicks chest rub, like mom used)
>
> On Apr 4, 2011, at 10:29 PM, "moonshine_262...@yahoo.com" <moonshine_262...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hello everyone,
>
> > My kids have been sick since we moved into our new place last August.
> > I swore it was mold because everytime they get something it is always
> > respitory.  I even went as far as doing an in home mold test.  It
> > didn't grow anything.   I have used the Oregano, Melaleuca, On Guard
> > or Lemon and that does not seem to do much for them.  They are up most
> > of the night coughing.  I give them honey before bed.
> > And to top it off, my 4 year old does not want me to touch his body
> > with the oils.  My 6 year old likes them and asks for them.
>
> > Any suggesstions?  I would really like to get my kids back to good
> > health.
>
> > Thank you for your suggesstions :)
>
> > Rachel in West Jordan
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment