Sunday, April 10, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Hypothyroidism and Whisper

Thanks for all the imput! I love that aticle! It told me alot about
myself. I am new and don't know how to do a candida cleanse. Plus I
can't swollow pills. My throat closes off when I try. What should I
do?

On Apr 10, 9:57 am, Dian Barnhart <doterra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow! Great information.  Thanks to you all for contributing.  I now know why
> my body has been craving thyme, oregano and basil.
> Thank You all again!
>
> --
>
> Dian  Barnhart, Energy Intuitive
> *doTERRA* - A NEW Philosophy in Wellness
>
> CPTG Essential Oils, Wellness & Skin Care Products
>
> www.mydoterra.com/dian
> *Energy Healing Facilitator*
>
> Energy Healing in person or on the phone
>
> *( **(**435) 680-2814
> *+ dianat...@gmail.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment