Sunday, April 10, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: eczema

Well I know this may seem kinda far out there but my dad has used our
Sanobella conditioner on his every few days and it has helped him
tremendously:) He has been very pleased as well as impressed with his
own progress. I think they may have poured some out and diluted it
with some water then applied a VERY small amount onto the specific
areas of concern...he was just using this 2-3x a week...if you have
the conditoner it would certainly be worth trying...

Also I would suggest she do the GX Assist/PB Assist protocol since
most of the time eczema is a result of what is going on inside
us...I've read where ppl who have done this protocol have had almost
immediate relief...blessings!

On Apr 9, 9:04 pm, luvtotravel <luvtotra...@peakpeak.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I met someone today at an event that I gave kind of an introduction to
> the oils and her daughter suffers from eczema and I gave her a few
> suggestions but I wondered if anyone has something specific that has
> worked for them.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment