Friday, April 1, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: doTERRA Drops and Sneaky Suckers!

I got my order a couple days ago and we are in love with them!!!!
I got the Peppermint, the Lemon, and the On Guard.
They are all super yummy!
I can't wait to place another order and try some more flavors =)
Do you have a Facebook page?
Thanks ... Kelli

On Apr 1, 4:30 pm, "do.t...@hotmail.com" <bridgetand...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Hey doTERRA Fans,
>
> I just wanted to post my Etsy shop where I sell doTERRA cough drops,
> hard candy, and suckers. doTERRA is the finest oils out there, as you
> all know, and my shop has fun ways to eat them and get the benefits of
> the oils in cute little gems or suckers for everyone to eat.
>
> My suckers are just like the 'old sucker lady's' suckers we once knew,
> where she had so many fun shapes to choose from. Cute little chicks,
> birds, hearts and so on, perfect for Easter. Or buy the gems and stuff
> them in your Easter eggs.
>
> Check it out atwww.etsy.com/shop/dotdo
>
> Thanks everyone!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment