Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Please don't get me wrong I love animals too

Dear Karen, please don't get me wrong I to love animals as a matter of fact I have several dogs a couple of pigs and cows and three fine looking Horses. I was just commenting on Pats question off where is all the talk coming from on testing on animal. You do understand that talk on TESTING WITH ANIMALS can cause allot of conflict with animal activist get groups right?

Pi'ilani Chun-Rodrigues

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment