Friday, April 8, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Open heart surgery for children

I have a nephew who was born with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
(HLHS). He has been through two open heart surgeries, and is expected
to have another within the next year or two. I am new to doTERRA, but
his mother and I are interested in finding ways to boost his immune
system and help him put off the next surgery for as long as possible
then recover quickly when he does have it. Right now he is only 2
1/2, so some of the suggestions I've read on other heart surgery posts
might not apply. She also has concerns about using essential oils
safely on a child with half a heart. I've done my best to allay those
fears, but I know this group has far more knowledge and experience
that might help us take care of this little sweetheart and his friends
who also have congenital heart disease.

Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment