Saturday, April 2, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Daughter with popping hips and sore back

Hi I yo have experienced this with my 30 year old daughter. My daughters hip is always popping and has piled her back out four times twice shes gone to the doctor for back shots (never helped) and was still in pain, walking slanted to the side. I finally had the privilege to introduce her to these awesome  oil's, DEEP BLUE, LEMON GRASS, FRANKINCENSE & PEPPERMINT. I administered two drops of each oil on spine. One drop mid back, one drop lower back smith oil with finger tip follow same procedure with each oil, used same oil's and procedure on hip area, I figured on repeating same method every three hours but thank you Lord, after the first application the pain had eased off a bit and she was able to stand a not more straight, mind you she was in major pain in the beginning, after applying we both looked at each other with tears in our eyes. This first day I applied the oil's once in the morning then once more in the evening, day two same procedure each day she felt better by the third day we both felt like champs used the oil on her only in the morning and she was like good as new, back to her normal self. A couple weeks later she pulled her back out again from lifting a huge picnic table well I did a one day application and advised her to take it easy, she has ben good since. It was a miracle for my daughter with two children who to are very active. If you try it on your daughter my prayers are with the both of you for I'm sure you will be amazed. Bless you. If you no not how to get these oil's by ask means check out  < www.doterra.myvoffice.com/piilanirodrigues  > AWESOME IS OUR LORD

Pi'ilani Chun-Rodrigues

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment