Friday, April 1, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Broken Toe

~Just a quick update. I decided to see if I could straighten my
broken toe. I applied Balance followed with Frankincense and
Peppermint. I moved it VERY slowly with the intent that if it hurt
really bad I would stop. I didn't want to do further damage. There
was very little pain and I was happy to attach the broken toe to the
middle toe...both going in the right direction. It has now been over
a week. I continue to apply Balance, Frankincense and Birch. The
swelling is gone, the bruising is almost gone and my toe is healing.
Thank you oils and thank you Tamalu Watkins (Energy Medicine) for
giving me the courage to at least try.

Healer In Every Home
Janette~

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment