Friday, September 16, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] What do you think about flu shots?

I have never had the flu shot either, and I won't ever get one either.  I would use On Guard on a daily basis including hand washing with the OG soap.  Lemon in your water.  The oils won't guarantee that you won't get the flu but if by chance you do get it you certainly can cut down the length of it.  If you just use the oils "every day and every way" it will really help keeping everyone healthy and happy :)  

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Leah Spencer <chrisandleahdoterra@gmail.com> wrote:
I've never had the flu shot in my life, and I'm not sure when I've last became ill with the flu. For all I know of, I might have had a couple light cases... but I don't know how to recognize something as the flu. Guess that tells you how often I get sick. ;) I don't feel like I do anything special. I'm not even a germaphobe.
 
My problems seem to be ears and colds. Ear infections and bronchitis have visited me too many times in my life. Oh! Hmm, I just made an odd connection... the last time I've had the flu to my knowledge was when I was 14. And I was either 14 or 15 when I had my last childhood vaccination.
 
My husband only got the flu once in our marriage, and that was the first year. I think a steady diet of homemade meals and weaning off of soda really helped.
 
Blessings,
Leah


 
On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Ileen Johnson <ileenjohnson@gmail.com> wrote:
I have had flu shots for at least the last 15 years without any adverse reactions or without having the flu.  

I would be interested in hearing the opinions of others on this group.  If you don't take the flu shot, what do you do to prevent or treat the flu?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--


Wendy James
435.313.4212 (cell)
Founding Diamond Consultant
mydoterra.com/wendy
www.zdoterra.com
http://www.mydoterra.com/wendy/companyProductGuide.html
www.everythingdoterra.com

"Naturally Safe, Purely Effective, Essential Oils"

"Do or do not. There is no try."
~ Yoda


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment