Sunday, September 11, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Sinusitis

I found this on someones blog on sinusitis. . .

I rubbed On Guard on the bottom of my feet to help fight infection. Then I put oregano (great against infection) and rosemary (good for sinuses) in a gelcap and swallowed the capsule.

I would try this for a few days but I would also take the OnGuard in a capsule as I have found to fight an exsisting infection I have to take it orally as well as the bottom of my feet.


On , Ree <syve.doterra@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aloha Everyone,
>
>
>
> So my friend suffers from a bad case of sinusitis because of a
>
> deformed sinus cavity that creates a pocket.  The doctors say the only
>
> thing she can do is have surgery which she doesn't want to do.  Most
>
> times she doesn't even know she has an infection until her eyes turn
>
> black.  It will also cause her to get a migraine but she doesn't
>
> necessarily know if it is from the sinus infection or a previous neck
>
> injury. She doesn't get fevers and has a very high pain tolerance.
>
> What do you recommend?
>
>
>
> Mahalo Nui Loa,
>
> Ree
>
>
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> For more options, visit this group at
>
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment