Thursday, September 1, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Frankincense

you can put some truvia in regular almond or rice milk - it's a stevia blend and I'm sure he'll love it.



On , "Alice, William Rahn" <doterra48636@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you so much for the info, I really appreciate it.  I am trying
>
> very hard to get my son to drink more water with oils in it than
>
> milk.  He LOVES milk so it is hard.  I bought coconut milk and almond
>
> milk, he does not care for the coconut milk but does love the almond
>
> milk, however it is sweetened so not sure about that one.
>
>
>
> I did take your advice and last night I rubbed him down with EV
>
> coconut oil from head to toe, I rubbed zendocrine on his feet and on
>
> his belly.  I then rubbed about 8-10 drops of Frankinsence on him from
>
> head to toe.  I put aloe socks on him and aloe gloves and then a
>
> sleeper that he could not get off easily.  It was the first night in a
>
> very long time that he slept all night.  He did not get up to itch, I
>
> was so happy.  I got a good night sleep for once too.
>
>
>
> We got up this morning, I put more zendocrine on his feet and rubbed
>
> him down with coconut oil and frankinsence and left his PJ's on him
>
> for the day so he does not scratch the opening up again.  I think he
>
> now loves frankinsence as much as he once loved melaluca.  It does not
>
> burn going on and helps him not itch.
>
>
>
> I told my mom, no milk today.  She was not happy with me.  controlling
>
> his diet at home will be easy but at my mothers during the day, not so
>
> much.  I need to get her to understand this all, but she does not get
>
> it.
>
>
>
> Any other suggestions would be most helpful.
>
>
>
>
>
> On Aug 31, 3:52 pm, Kinko Hamilton kinko.hamil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > I'm so sorry to hear your son's suffering so much.
>
> > My son is 2.5 years old and had eczema. One of my friends, she's 41, has had
>
> > it since she was 3 years old.
>
> > Frankincense worked really well for both of them. You can use it with either
>
> > coconut oil or body cream.
>
> >
>
> > I have pretty much same allergies with your son. I don't eat those things
>
> > and dairy. Dairy products are too heavy for our body to break down and we
>
> > can survive very well without cow's blood (milk is blood...).
>
> > And please be aware of cooking oils as well. I'd suggest coconut oil and
>
> > Canada oil because they are available everywhere and have omega 9, instead
>
> > of omega 6 (you might want to keep omega 6 as little as possible because our
>
> > food is saturated with it and it causes MANY troubles).
>
> >
>
> > Also having a lot of FRESH vegetables and fruits in your diet would support
>
> > healthy cells.
>
> > We are almost like fruitarians + vegetarians, healthier than ever and my son
>
> > has no more eczema.
>
> >
>
> > Please keep us posted about your son. Good luck to you and your family.
>
>
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> For more options, visit this group at
>
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment