Friday, September 2, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Herpes on face

It could be a bacterial infection called impetigo as well - I had that and when it was really bad as a teenager I had to get strong prescription antibiotics to cure it.  It was all the way around my nose.  Stress triggered it for me, as well as allergy season or a cold where you have to blow your nose a lot. 

A lot of the rash-type illnesses can be traced to stress.  I would think we should recommend Balance more often in cases where people may or may not even realize they are stressed out. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment