Tuesday, September 6, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] spider bite???

Hello angels! I trust you all enjoyed the holiday weekend. I went
camping at a ranch in Ojai with about 6 families, there were a lot of
kids all under 6. I brought most of my oils with me and shared
whenever needed. The camp caretaker had what he thinks is a spider
bite on his forearm. When I first saw it on Friday, it was about 5
inches wide with red swollen and festering pimples. He had been
putting Melaleuca on it (not doTerra) for the last three weeks and
piercing/draining the pimples. My first thought was Purify, but of
course I didn't have any Purify, so I layered Frank, Lav and
Immortelle, twice per day Sat, Sun and (once on Friday and Monday.)
It showed some improvement immediately but not enough for me to be
sure this was the correct protocol. When I left on Monday, it
appeared smaller in diameter, dry and chapping, and there was some
clear skin between the pimples. My concern is the redness is still
festering at pimples. I shared with him about the wisdom of this
group and hope to give him your recommendations.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment