Thursday, September 1, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Trauma (emotional)

Hi, Summer,
I am a School Counselor and I have had great response with Serenity
(even just opening the bottle and keeping it on my desk during a
difficult session), and Wild Orange. I would also think that
frankincense would work well depending on the age of the client. My
teens thought it was "stinky" but I've not met an adult yet who
doesn't like it.

Have you shared with her the Mood Matrix oils? You can find it on
www.essentialoilsbynature.com under info for IPCs.

Good luck and well done on introducing the oils to your therapist!

On Aug 31, 5:58 pm, Summer Tenney <wanthealthys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any "Protocols" for Trauma. I have introduced the oils to my
> therapist and she felt very stongly that they are calling her to help
> her trauma patients. I said I would ask to see if anyone out there has
> experience with us the oils to Directly treat trauma (emotional
> trauma). She says it reacts the exact same in the body every single
> time to every person, like it is a disease atacking the body. Help!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment