Wednesday, September 7, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Parvo Virus in dogs

There are a few oils you might choose from that might help, like
rosemary, thyme, melaleuca or frankincense, but whatever you choose,
make sure you dilute it greatly before applying. Dogs systems are a
lot more sensitive than ours and you can overwhelm their liver by
using too much. When I first started using oils on my dogs, I didn't
know to dilute and I gave my boy a hot spot on his hip. I usually
dilute to a ratio of 2-4 drops per tablespoon of carrier oil and get
great results. I haven't used them for anything like parvo, so if you
get great results we would love to know! Karen

On Sep 7, 6:56 pm, EtoshasL...@gmail.com wrote:
> I used OnGuard on the paws of my kittens and it kept them from getting  
> goopy eyes and getting sick. Just a drop is all I used on a kitten but a  
> dog is larger so maybe a few drops.
>
> On , "Alice, William Rahn" <doterra48...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I have a new IPC that is looking for a way to help with parvo virus in
> > dogs.
> > This virus has an 80% kill rate in dogs. She has a dog shelter and
> > just recently lost
> > 3 out of 4 puppies to this virus, her vet bill ended up costing her
> > $4,000 in expensese for antibiotics etc and they could not save the
> > pups. Does anyone have an experience with this with dogs? Also is
> > there something she can do with the dogs as a preventative measure?
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment